Daily Provisions bakes treats all day and this treat box features two of their most popular: Chocolate Caramel Chunk Cookies and Salted Fudge Brownies. Created by Pastry Chef Christine Lisa, these cookies and brownies are her take on the classics using the best chocolates from acclaimed French chocolate maker Valrhona and 150-year-old San Francisco-based chocolatier, Guittard.
Let’s start with the cookies. Chef Lisa’s take on the classic chocolate chip achieves cookie nirvana – that elusive balance of crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside, with pools of homemade caramel to complement the Guittard 72% dark and 38% milk chocolate chips.
Now for the brownies. Oh, the brownies. Daily Provisions’ have a rich, fudgy, chocolatey texture and flavor that comes from the combination of Valrhona 70% Guanaja chocolate and Guittard 38% milk chocolate. Chef Lisa tops them with just a sprinkle of sea salt on top to balance salty with sweet. Your treat box includes 6 cookies and 6 brownies.
Founded by legendary restaurateur Danny Meyer in 2017 near New York’s Union Square, Daily Provisions began as a place for the locals, and it quickly became a neighborhood hit. Daily Provisions specializes in elevated classics, and its bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich is the perfect example: it starts with a buttery poppy seed Portuguese roll and is filled with thick-cut house-roasted Heritage Berkshire bacon, a fresh farm egg, and classic American cheese. Save room for pastries like crunchy, chewy cookies, and rich, fudgy brownies…well, they might just be the best on earth.
This package serves 12 people and includes:
- 6 Chocolate Caramel Chunk Cookies (each 4")
- 6 Salted Fudge Brownies (each 4″ × 3″)
Brownies: Valrhona Guanaja Chocolate, Butter, Grapeseed oil, Sugar, Eggs, All-Purpose Flour, Cocoa Powder, Guittard 38% Milk Chocolate, Coffee
Cookies: Butter, Sugar, Light Brown Sugar, Lyle’s Golden Syrup, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Milk, Egg Yolks, Baking Soda, All Purpose Flour, Guittard 38% Milk Chocolate, Guittard 72% Dark Chocolate, Caramel Square (Heavy Cream, Butter, Salt, Sugar, Lyle’s Golden Syrup, Water)
Instructions / Storage
- Bake goods arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival remove the packaging
- Baked goods may be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days, refrigerated for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 3 months
- Daily Provisions ships Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.