If you love chocolate and you love pizza (okay, that would be pretty much everyone), you will love this delightfully sweet confection. Generously covered with molten chocolate, smooth vanilla cream, and a crunchy crumble topping, this unique dessert specialty is an outright show stopper.
Pro Tip: after heating, top your pizza with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for the full Craig’s experience.
This package includes 3 Chocolate Pizzas (each 8")
- Each pizza serves 4 to 6 people
Product contains wheat flour, water, whole milk, heavy whipping cream (cream, carrageenan, mono diglycerides, polysorbate 80), butter (cream), sugar, egg yolks, brown sugar, canola oil, salt, vanilla extract, oilve oil, yeast, cinnamon.
CONTAINS EGG, MILK, WHEAT
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
- Pizzas arrive individually wrapped and frozen or partially thawed
- Upon receipt, please store in your freezer
- Pizzas can remain frozen for up to 3 months
- Bake from Frozen
- STEP 1 Preheat oven to 425F
- STEP 2 Unwrap frozen pizza and place on center rack of your oven
- STEP 3 Heat for 8 to 10 minutes. If you prefer crispier crust, heat for another minute or two
- STEP 4 Remove pizza from oven and let cool 1 to 2 minutes before serving
- STEP 5 Enjoy!
PRO TIP: Top with a scoop of vanilla bean ice creamDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Craig’s ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.