Choose Your Own: 4 Crab Cakes + 1 Soup
Family owned and operated, and with 40 years of experience, Crab Cake Cafe is known for putting their creative spin on the Chesapeake Bay classics you know and love. Most notable is their crab cakes made with only fresh, hand-picked, all jumbo lump crab meat, and with absolutely no filler. But what really set’s Crab Cake Cafe apart is their flavored crab cakes.
Choose Your Own Crab Cakes and soup with this package. Try their Traditional Maryland, or take your tastebuds on an adventure with their Firecracker crab cakes made with Old Bay® and dry mustard.
This package serves 3-4 people and includes:
- Your choice of 4 Crab Cakes (4.5 oz. each)
- Your choice of 1 qt. of Soup
- Crab Cakes are uncooked
- Each Crab Cake comes with its own sauce
Crab Cake Flavor Options Include
- Traditional Maryland – Fresh jumbo lump, Maryland style crab cake, seasoned with Old Bay®, served with tartar and cocktail sauce
- Shrimp and Crab – Fresh jumbo lump and diced shrimp, Maryland style crab cake, seasoned with Old Bay®, served with tartar and cocktail sauce
- Firecracker – Fresh jumbo lump, seasoned with Old Bay®, dry mustard and cracked black pepper, served with tartar and cocktail sauce
- Tex Mex – Fresh jumbo lump, mixed with chipotle and adobo, served with chili-lime sauce
Soup Options Include
- Maryland Vegetable Crab Soup – Loaded with veggies and jumbo lump crab meat
- Cream of Crab Soup – Perfectly creamy, seasoned with a touch of sherry and topped with jumbo lump crab meat
- Seafood Gumbo – Hearty and spicy with shrimp, jumbo lump crab and andouille sausage
Contains: Shellfish & Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Crab cakes and soup are shipped with ice packs
- Crab cakes are shipped fresh, uncooked, and never frozen
- Refrigerate upon arrival. Freezing is not recommended.
- Crab cakes and Soups are best cooked and served within 2 days of arrival.
- Preheat oven to 500 F
- Remove from packaging and place on an oven-safe cooking surface, spaced evenly
- Place cooking surface with crab cakes in the oven and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Please Note The crab cakes are all crab with no filler, so they may need to be re-shaped and compacted a bit before and possibly after heating
- Pour the soup or gumbo from the plastic shipping container into an appropriately sized, approved, stove-top pot
- Cook over low to medium heat, stirring frequently until the soup reaches a satisfactory temperature (165 F)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Crab Cake cake ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.