Sue Conley and Peggy Smith founded Cowgirl Creamery in the early 1990s, with the mission to help West Marin’s farms and dairies get their delicious products into the hands of the finest local chefs. Nearly 30 years later, Cowgirl Creamery is an icon in the industry. In 2010, Sue and Peggy were inducted into the prestigious Guilde des Fromagers. They have both also received James Beard Awards for “significant and lasting achievements and contributions to the food and beverage industry for ten or more years.”
Everything you need to start the party off right.
Cowgirl Creamery • Petaluma, CA
As a respectful nod to the majestic beauty of Mt Tamalpais, located a few miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge in Marin County, Cowgirl Creamery named its signature cheese Mt Tam. Creamy and elegant, Mt Tam coats your tongue with a rich, buttery flavor that carries an earthy hint of white mushrooms. The triple-cream Mt Tam is made from unblended, organic, single-herd milk from Straus Family Creamery.
Humboldt Fog Mini
Cypress Grove • Arcata, CA
Buttermilk – Citrus – Slate
A stunning ash-ripened goat cheese from our sister company on California’s North Coast. Pasteurized Goat’s Milk
Estero Gold Reserve
Valley Ford Cheese Company • Valley Ford, CA
Roasted Garlic – Juicy Pineapple – Grass
Farmstead, Italian-inspired cheese extra-aged for 18 months and loaded with crystals. Raw Cow’s Milk
Bellwether Farms • Petaluma, CA
Cracked Pepper – Green Olive – Fresh Pasture
California-style Pecorino studded with peppercorns. Raw Sheep’s Milk
La Quercia Cured Meats • Norwalk, IA
Smoked Spanish Piménton Almonds
Clif Family • St Helena, CA
Fabrique Délices • Hayward, CA
Raspberry Rose Jam
Quince & Apple Preserves • Madison, WI
Cherry & Pistachio Crisps
Rustic Bakery • Petaluma, CA
Rustic Bakery • Petaluma, CA
This package includes 3 of Cowgirl Creamery’s Signature Cheeses plus Charcuterie!
- 8 oz. Mt. Tam – Cowgirl Creamery’s signature cheese that coats your tongue with a rich, buttery flavor that carries an earthy hint of white mushrooms
- 16 oz. Humboldt Fog Mini – Buttermilk – Citrus – Slate, A stunning ash-ripened goat cheese from our sister company on California’s North Coast. Pasteurized Goat’s Milk
- 8 oz. Estero Gold Reserve – Roasted Garlic – Juicy Pineapple – Grass, Farmstead, Italian-inspired cheese extra-aged for 18 months and loaded with crystals. Raw Cow’s Milk
- 6 oz. Pepato – Cracked Pepper – Green Olive – Fresh Pasture, California-style Pecorino studded with peppercorns. Raw Sheep’s Milk
- 2 oz. Prosciutto Americano
- 4 oz. Smoked Spanish Pimenton Almonds
- 11 oz. Cornichons
- 6 oz. Raspberry Rose Jam
- 5 oz. Cherry Pistachio Crisps
- 6 oz. Cowgirl Crackers
Contains: Pork, Dairy, & Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Cheeses ship with gel packs, gel packs may thaw in transit
- Expect cheese to arrive at room temperature
- Upon arrival please refrigerate
- Cheese is stable at room temperature, however, it is best stored in the refrigerator
- For optimum enjoyment, please enjoy your cheese within 1-2 weeks. Soft cheeses should be enjoyed sooner
- Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least an hour before serving, unwrap it, and place it on a cheese board or butcher paper
- Cover with an inverted bowl. This allows the cheese to breathe and protect it while it comes to room temperature.
There is Mold on My Cheese!
- Traditional cheeses are often made with natural rinds that display a variety of colorful molds and bumpy textures. These rinds protect the cheese as it ages while contributing to its unique flavor profile
- Bacteria and mold are essential components of cheese. When cut and wrapped, molds and surface oils can develop on the face of the cheese. Simply scrape the surface with a knife to remove before serving.
- Cowgirl Creamery ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.