Cootie Brown’s ships its famous tamales nationwide on Goldbelly! Cootie Brown’s is making traditional tamales like no one else out there! Using traditional flavors and methods and bringing them to the 21st century, these tamales will jump start any fiesta.
Founded by the Vella family in 1999, this eclectic restaurant creates dishes inspired by fictitious Cootie Brown’s travels around the world. One of the Johnson, Tennessee, restaurant’s most famous creations is its signature two-layer Key lime pie, a rich, silky, and tart masterpiece.
- Choose 1 dozen of your favorite tamale flavors
- Each tamale weighs 5 oz. and measures 2″ × 5″
- Traditional Beef Tamales Shredded beef slowly simmered in our authentic Mole’ sauce surrounded in tender masa and wrapped in corn husks.
- Chicken Tamales Shredded all-white meat chicken breast cooked in that rich Mole’ sauce, tender masa wrapped in corn husks.
- Black Bean Tamales Black beans, caramelized onions, and authentic Mole’ sauce with a vegetarian masa.
- Verde Chicken Tamales All white meat chicken breast smothered in salsa verde made with fresh roasted tomatillos, onions, garlic, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Fiesta Tamales Fire-roasted corn, black beans and roasted red peppers covered in authentic Mole’ sauce with a vegetarian masa.
- Smoked Pork Tamales Smoked pulled pork in mole sauce and tender masa wrapped in corn husks.
Choose from 3 sauces
- Verde (Vegan)
- House Tamale
- Mole (Vegan)
- Traditional Beef Tamales – USDA choice beef, roasted chilis, spices, tomato, garlic, onion, maseca, lard, chicken base, canola oil, salt. GF
- Chicken Tamales – Chicken breast, roasted chilis, spices, tomato, garlic, onion, maseca, lard, chicken base, canola oil, salt. GF
- Chicken Verde Tamales – Chicken breast, spices, tomatillos, jalapenos, onion, garlic, cilantro, salt, canola oil, maseca, chicken base, lard. GF
- Black Bean Tamales – Black beans, roasted chilis, spices, tomato, garlic, onion, maseca, vegetable shortening, vegetable base, canola oil, salt. Contains soy. GF, Vegan
- Fiesta Tamales – Sweet corn, black beans, tomato, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, lime juice olive oil, salt, spices, sugar, yeast extract, maseca, vegetable shortening, canola oil, vegetable base. Contains soy. GF Vegan
- Smoked Pork Tamales – Slow Smoked Boston Butt, Roasted Chilis, Spices, Tomato, Garlic, Onion, Maseca, Lard, Chicken Base, Mustard, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper, Canola Oil, Salt. Gf
Chicken, Beef, & Smoked Pork Tamales Contain Lard
Instructions / Storage
- Tamales arrived fully cooked and on dry ice
- Keep refrigerated for 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Additional storage and heating instructions included with each order
- Cootie Brown’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.