Pork Boudin Balls - 2 lb Package
These breaded pork boudin appetizers come 12 pieces to a pound (golf ball size) and are easy to prepare. Great for parties or just as a snack food.
Unit Size: 2 lbs. (24 balls)
Instructions / Storage
Cooking Instructions: Defrost- To bake preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place on cookie sheet for 20-30 minutes or till golden. To Fry: Deep Fry for 2 minutes at 375 degrees or till golden.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pork ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.