Fresh USDA pork meat mixed with “The Cajun Three” (onions, celery and bell peppers), seasoned and cooked tender. Comeaux’s seperates the cooked meat from the broth. The cooked pork is course ground and mixed with the cooked rice and broth, making sure the mixture is perfect every time (not to dry nor mushy). It is then stuffed in a sausage casing, and vacuum packed ready for you to heat and serve. Most Cajuns eat boudin for breakfast, dinner, or supper.
- Choose up to 6 lbs of Pork Boudin
- Each Pound of Pork Boudin serves 1-2 people.
Instructions / Storage
Cooking Instructions: Thaw Boudin: Cook in boiling water for 8-10 minutes. To Microwave: Cook on high for 1 1/2 minutes per link. Heat to internal temp of 158 degrees F.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pork ship Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.