Smoked Andouille Sausage
Andouille is a south Louisiana favorite for use in gumbos, red beans and rice, stews, pasta dishes, soups and jambalaya. Comeaux’s andouille includes USDA pork, coarsely ground, seasoned, marinated, and stuffed in large sausage casing and hickory smoked to perfection. Our favorite snack is 1/4" sliced andouille covered with a sweet barbeque sauce. Just heat and serve with a tooth pick. Ces Bon!
- Each Pound of Pork Boudin serves 2 people.
Instructions / Storage
Arrives Fully Cooked- Naturally SmokedDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Andouille ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.