Cochon's Hot Muffuletta - 4 Pack
Cochon Butcher’s Hot Muffuletta is their modern take on the city’s iconic sandwich. Starting with house-cured capicola, mortadella, and salami, this sandwich differs from the original version in that it’s served hot. It comes with provolone, spicy giardiniera, and soft Sicilian rolls.
Cochon Butcher is a hybrid New Orleans butcher shop/restaurant that’s popular with both tourists and locals, and it’s home to some of the city’s best house-made charcuterie and creative sandwiches. Chef-owners Donald Link and Stephen Stryjewski are behind some of the city’s most renowned restaurants, and they’ve won multiple James Beard Awards.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 4 Muffulettas
- Each Muffuletta measures 8"x 3.5"
Capicola: Pork, Seasoning (Salt, Raw Sugar, Coriander, Ground, Garlic Powder, Mace, Juniper, Cure #1, Paprika, Chili Powder, Cayenne
Salami: Pork, Fat Back, Salt, Cure#2, Dextrose, White Pepper, Garlic Powder, Cayenne, Red Wine
Mortadella: Pork Shoulder, Pork Fat Back, Salt, Cure #1, Cayenne, Garlic Powder, White Pepper, Anise, Mace, Nutmeg, Caraway, Cinnamon, Clove, Water
Giardiniera: Cauliflower, Carrots, Celery, Onions, Garlic, Green Olives, Pepperocini, White Vinegar, Bay Leaves, Black Peppercorns, Salt, Sugar
Sicilian Roll: Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Sesame Seed
Instructions / Storage
- Muffulettas ship with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival take out of box & place in the fridge (leaving in individual wrap until ready to heat up/eat)
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 5 days
- We don’t recommend freezing
- The muffuletta may be enjoyed cold, but we like it best warmed:
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Place Muffaletta on a baking sheet
- Heat in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until warmed through and cheese is melting
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cochon Butcher ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.