The very best delicacies of the Pacific Northwest, including wild salmon, regional sweet cherries, and much more.
During just a few sun-soaked weeks every summer in the Pacific Northwest, Chukar Cherries dries 250,000 pounds of fresh cherries at their peak ripeness. Founded by Pamela Montgomery on her family’s Yakima Valley cherry orchard in 1988, Chukar is best known for dipping dried cherries in their custom blend chocolate.
This package includes:
- 5.4 oz. Organic Rainier Cherries
- 7 oz. Classic Dark Chocolate Cherries
- 7 oz. Orchard Medley
- 1.5 oz. Cherry Apple Crisps
- Porcelain Cherry Bowl
- 2.4 oz. Cherry Almond Caramel Twists
- 12 oz. Washington State Pickled Asparagus
- 3.5 oz. Wild Sockeye Salmon
- Red Gift Basket
Instructions / Storage
- Cherries arrive in a gift basket ready to enjoy
- Store chocolate in a cool, dry place up to 12 months
- Store dried fruit and asparagus in a cool, dry place up to 18 months
- Refrigerate asparagus upon opening
- Store caramel in a cool, dry place up to 5 months
- Salmon can be stored for up to 2 years
- Chukar Cherries ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.