Chukar Cherries ships its famous cherries nationwide on Goldbelly! Northwest chocolate cherries are wrapped in local art — Jim Hays, the artist behind the Chukar logo, designed this collectible box brimming with milk and dark chocolate-covered cherries.
Chukar Cherries knows how to treat their cherries right. Over the course of just a few sun-soaked weeks every summer in Prosser, Washington, in the Pacific Northwest, Chukar Cherries dries 250,000 pounds of fresh cherries to keep up with demand while providing the best cherries at their peak ripeness. Founded by Pamela Montgomery on her family’s Yakima Valley cherry orchard in 1988, Chukar is best known for dipping dried cherries in their custom blend chocolate.
This package includes a variety of Chocolate Cherries
- 1/2 Milk + 1/2 Dark chocolate-covered dried cherries
- Keepsake box designed by premier Northwest illustrator Jim Hays
Chocolate Cherries Include
- Cabernet Cherries
- Amaretto Rainiers
- Cherry Bings
- Classic Milk Cherries
Chocolate Cherry Quartet (Cabernet Cherries, Amaretto Rainiers, Cherry Bings, Classic Milk Cherries)
Instructions / Storage
- All items arrive ready to enjoy
- Store chocolate cherries in a cool, dry place up to 12 months
- Chukar Cherries ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.