Available Only: October through May
Chelan Fresh Farms ships its famous SugarBee apples nationwide on Goldbelly! Exclusively grown by Chelan Fresh, the delicious SugarBee® apple was created on a sunny day when one amazing bee collected pollen from an unknown apple blossom and then landed on a Honeycrisp blossom. Mother Nature did her part and the perfectly sweet, crisp, and juicy SugarBee® apple was born! With big crunch in every bite and a rich honey-colored inside that is slow to brown, SugarBee® apples just might be nature’s perfect apple.
Founded by 2004, Chelan Fresh Farms represents growers in Chelan, Douglas, and Okanogan Counties in North Central Washington State. Chelan Fresh Farms grow 20 varieties of superior quality, including sweet, crisp, and juicy SugarBee® apples, plump cherries, and delicious pears.
This package includes 12 SugarBee® Apples, packaged in foam & shipped to your door
- Approximately 6 lbs. total
Instructions / Storage
- Apples arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge or on your countertop
- Apples may be stored on the countertop for 7 days or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- Chelan Fresh ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.