EXCLUSIVE TO GOLDBELLY
Available December – February
Lucy™Glo apples are a beautiful Goldish color on the outside and naturally red flesh inside.
The Lucy™Glo apple is a new apple grown in the foothills of Central Washington by 4th and 5th generation farmers who are passionate about growing unique and quality apples. This apple is a natural cross between a Honeycrisp apple and an Arlie Red giving is a beautiful yellowish gold color on the outside and stunning red flesh interior. The flavor profile is naturally sweet with hint of tart and perfect for creating head-turning desserts, cheese platters, and salads.
Chelan Fresh Farms in Chelan, Washington, offers more than 20 varieties of superior quality fresh apples, cherries, and pears, all delicately handpicked on family farms in North Central Washington. Founded in 2004, Chelan Fresh Farms represents growers in Chelan, Douglas, and Okanogan Counties in Washington State, who grow sweet, crisp, and juicy SugarBee® apples, plump cherries, and delicious pears.
This package includes 12 Lucy™Glo Apples, packaged in foam & shipped to your door
- Approximately 7 lbs. total
The Lucy™apples are EXCLUSIVE TO GOLDBELLY
Instructions / Storage
- Apples arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge or on your countertop
- Apples may be stored on the countertop for 7 days or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- Chelan Fresh ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.