Chef Nancy Silverton’s iconic oven-baked meatballs are made with pork and veal, and they come with tomato sauce, parsley, and Parmigiano Reggiano for sprinkling. This kit pairs them up with their perfect partner: garlic knots!
Acclaimed chef Nancy Silverton worked with culinary icons including Jonathan Waxman and Wolfgang Puck, and co-founded the hugely influential Campanile and the iconic La Brea Bakery, before opening the doors to Osteria Mozza in Los Angeles in 2007. Mozza has repeatedly been named one of the very best Italian restaurants (and restaurants in general) in all of LA, and Silverton has since gone on to open additional restaurants including Pizzeria Mozza and chi SPACCA. Silverton has mentored and inspired an entire generation of chefs, and she’s won countless honors, including the 2014 James Beard Award for Outstanding Chef.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 12 Meatballs in Sauce (36 oz. Total)
- Parsley (12 oz.)
- Parmigiano Reggiano (12 oz.)
- 6 Garlic Knots (each 3")
- Choose to add more!
Add On Options Include
- 2 logs Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (each weighs 1 lb. and makes 12 cookies)
- 12 Garlic Knots (each 3")
- Meatballs al Forno – Pork, Veal, Chicken Stock, Tomato, Garlic, Parsley, Eggs, Bread, Milk, Onion, Chile Peppers, Canola and Olive Oil
- Garlic Knots – Garlic, Butter, Flour, Canola and Olive Oil, Salt
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – Eggs, Flour, Chocolate, Butter, Sugar, Vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry Ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw
- Upon arrival store in the refrigerator or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week and frozen for up to 1 month
Meatballs al Forno
- Place sealed bag of meatballs in a large sauce pan and cover with water
- Bring water to a boil and reduce to a simmer
- If cooking from frozen, simmer for 45 minutes
- If meatballs are defrosted, summer for 30 minutes
- Remove meatballs from the water and carefully use scissors to cut open the bag
- Place meatballs and sauce on a platter and sprinkle with cheese and parsley
- If frozen, defrost overnight in the fridge or on the countertop for 2 hours
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Place tray directly on the rack in the oven
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until heated through
To Serve: Add On
- Defrost cookie dough in the fridge overnight
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper
- Portion the cookie dough into 1 oz. rounds
- Place the cookie dough on the sheet, spaced 2 inches apart
- Flatten slightly with your hand
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly brown around the edges (undercook for a softer cookie)
- Optional – Sprinkle each cookie with flaked sea salt before baking
- Chef Nancy Silverton ships Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.