Hot dogs the way they ought to be with original spices and a nice snap when you bite into them.
Founded in 2004, Cedar Road Meats is a family-owned, complete “start to finish” operation in Madison, Wisconsin, from the holding pens in the back, through to the processing room, and to the butcher shop up front. Head butcher Marc Malterer turns fresh locally-sourced beef and pork into a wide variety of fresh cuts as well as hot dogs, sausages, bologna, hams, and — last but not least — bacon.
This package includes 24 Old World Hot Dogs
- Hot Dogs arrive in 3 packages of 8 Hot Dogs
Old World Hot Dogs – Beef, pork, water, salt, corn syrup solids,paprika, hydrolyzed soy protein, mustard, dextrose, sodium erythorbate, spice extractives, sodium nitrite
Instructions / Storage
- Hot Dogs ship with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place immediately in the fridge or freezer
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 months or frozen for up to 6 months
- Cedar Road Meats ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.