Ceci-Cela Patisserie ships its famous butter croissants nationwide on Goldbelly! Sink your teeth into these buttery French croissants and you’ll instantly know why New York Magazine does back flips over them. It just doesn’t get any butter…er…better than these authentic works of pastry perfection.
What started as a boutique Manhattan French bakery in 1991 has become the gourmet go-to for connoisseurs seeking authentic French pastries like pain au chocolat, chausson aux pommes, and pain aux raisins. Ceci-Cela Patisserie has been named the source for “impossibly delicious” pastries by New York magazine and the best croissants in New York by Serious Eats. Ceci-Cela Patisserie is a true labor of love by French master chef Laurent Dupal in partnership with celebrated restaurateur Georges Forgeois. A French-born and trained pastry chef with unmatched talent, technique, and work ethic, Dupal bakes French pastries with the finest ingredients, including high-fat butter, which lends incredible elasticity and richness to all of his beloved baked goods.
- This package includes 16 Butter Croissants
- Choose between Classic, Whole Wheat or both!
Instructions / Storage
- Pastries are shipped fresh and arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, enjoy within 1 day or place in the freezer to serve later. Pastries can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 month in a sealed bag
- Ceci-Cela Patisserie ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.