This decadent Drunken Chocolate Cake is a dessert and a nightcap, all in one! This extra-moist cake combines two things that I really enjoy, chocolate cake and spirits. The pairing of chocolate cake, Kaluah and vodka doesn’t get any more indulgent. This is a great cake to serve for any celebration or if you just want a luscious slice after a wonderful dinner.
This package serves 12 people and includes a Drunken Chocolate Cake
- Each Cake measures 8" and weighs 4 lbs.
- Arrives in beautiful gift packaging
- Chocolate Cake Mix – Flour, Sugar, Cocoa Processed, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Corns Starch, Modified Starch, Palm Oil, Carob Powder, Xantham Gum, Propylene Glycol, Sugar, Salt, Eggs, Cannola Oil
- Soaking Syrup – Sugar, Kaluha, Vodka, Chocolate Liquior
- Glaze – Sugar, Cocoa Processed, Gelatine, Chocolate Dark(Cooca Solids, Sugar, Lecthin, Soy) Chocolate Milk(Cocoa Solids, Sugar, Lecthin, Soy), Chocoalte White (Cooca Solids, Sugar, Lecthin, Soy)
Instructions / Storage
- Baked Goods ship frozen, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from packaging and place at room temperature, in the fridge, or in the freezer
- May be kept at room temperature for 2-3 days, refrigerated for 4-5 days, or frozen for up to 3 weeks
- To serve from frozen, thaw under refrigeration or at room temperature for 2 hours
- Cat Cora ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.