Caroline’s Pantry ships its legendary southern cheese biscuits nationwide on Goldbelly! You know her for her gorgeous Southern style 7-layer cakes, but like any true Southern gal, Caroline knows her barbecue too. Mother always kept her tea-caddy filled with these wonderful crisp cheese biscuits. They somehow seemed to mysteriously disappear. Just as Mother always made her cheese biscuits, Caroline’s continue to make theirs in small batches, baking and packaging them freshly cooled from the oven. Everyone will think you made them yourself…and that is fine with us.
The late Caroline Ragsdale Reutter was known for her gorgeous Southern style 7-layer caramel cakes, but like any true Southern gal, Caroline also knew her barbecue, expanding the Spartanburg, South Carolina, business with a barbecue joint that — along with the bakery — is now run by Caroline’s son Richard. Caroline’s Carolina-style BBQ includes pulled pork that’s slow cooked and slathered with sweet and tangy pepper and vinegar sauce and small-batch Southern cheese biscuits.
This package includes 50 Southern cheese biscuits
- These biscuits are crisper than your standard biscuit
Instructions / Storage
- The cheese biscuits can be eaten right out of the tin, no prep needed
- They can be stored in the pantry or in the freezer as well
- Caroline’s BBQ ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge for shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.