Pimento cheese is a classic Southern spread that has been adorning party tables for a long time. Caroline’s Pimento Cheese spread is made the old-fashioned way with sharp cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, and red pimento pepper pieces. Caroline’s add a bit of a kick to make your taste buds just scream for more. And if dipping just isn’t enough, we recommend spreading it on some bread and toasting it for a truly amazing sandwich.
The late Caroline Ragsdale Reutter was known for her gorgeous Southern style 7-layer caramel cakes, but like any true Southern gal, Caroline also knew her barbecue, expanding the Spartanburg, South Carolina, business with a barbecue joint that — along with the bakery — is now run by Caroline’s son Richard. Caroline’s Carolina-style BBQ includes pulled pork that’s slow cooked and slathered with sweet and tangy pepper and vinegar sauce and small-batch Southern cheese biscuits.
This package includes two 16 oz. resealable containers.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may thaw in transit
- Caroline’s BBQ ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge for shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.