Caroline’s Pantry ships its legendary Downeast Mini Crabcakes nationwide on Goldbelly! You know her for her gorgeous Southern-style 7-layer cakes, but like any true Southern gal, Caroline knows her barbecue too. Caroline’s BBQ has taken their delicious crab cake recipe and made it bite-sized! A perfect appetizer, their mini crab cakes come by the dozen and are 1 oz. lump crab meat!
The late Caroline Ragsdale Reutter was known for her gorgeous Southern style 7-layer caramel cakes, but like any true Southern gal, Caroline also knew her barbecue, expanding the Spartanburg, South Carolina, business with a barbecue joint that — along with the bakery — is now run by Caroline’s son Richard. Caroline’s Carolina-style BBQ includes pulled pork that’s slow cooked and slathered with sweet and tangy pepper and vinegar sauce and small-batch Southern cheese biscuits.
- This package includes 1 dozen mini crab cakes
- Each crab cake is made with 1 oz. of lump crab meat
Lump Crab meat, mayo, mustard, eggs, parsley, Old Bay, Lemon Juice
Instructions / Storage
- Crab Cakes are made fresh and shipped frozen
- We recommend keeping them in the freezer until serving
- Remove frozen Crab Cakes from shrink wrap and allow them to thaw completely
- Preheat oven to 400
- Arrange Crab Cakes on a well-greased pan
- Cook until golden brown approximately 10-12 minutes
- Top with a sprinkle of old bay seasoning and butter and enjoy!
- Caroline’s BBQ ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge for shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.