Gluten Free Maine-iac Chocolate with Vanilla Whoopies Dozen
Is there any way to quantify a chocolate cake? In this case, yes! Cape Whoopie’s chocolate cakes are made with Bensdorp chocolate from Holland. It’s brownie-ish with a slight crunch on the surface. The filling is just as important as the cake. The cream is mostly butter, totally whipped up with Cape Whoopie’s own marshmallow. They also use a vanilla paste that is thick like honey and chock full of vanilla beans.
They call this delight THE MAINE-IAC largely because Maine had the brilliance to name whoopie pies their state treat! It sounds so simple, chocolate cake with vanilla filling, but believe us, this is a flavor combination that speaks to your soul. Now get it GLUTEN FREE!
- Each package includes 1 dozen Gluten Free Chocolate Whoopie Pies with Vanilla Cream
- Each order arrives in a gift box
- Each Whoopie pie arrives individually wrapped
- Each Whoopie Pie is approximately 3" diameter and is baked to order
Sugar, cage free eggs, butter, gluten free flour (Rice flour, whole grain brown rice flour, whole sorghum flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, cellulose, Xantham gum, vitamin and mineral
blend, cream cheese, whey protein concentrate, salt, guar gum, carob bean gum, cocoa, baking powder, vanilla, salt, cage free egg whites, modified corn starch, vanilla extract
Instructions / Storage
- Store on the counter for 6 days, in the fridge for up to 14 days (if you can resist!) or in the freezer for up to one year.
- Bring to room temperature before devouring for best flavor.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Whoopie Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.