For almost 60 years, this beloved deli has been slingin’ their legendary Philly cheesesteaks and hoagies into the eager mouths of locals and tourists alike. Campo’s cheesesteak is the official cheesesteak of the Philadelphia Phillies, 76ers and Flyers and has been featured on the Food Network.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes:
- 2 Philly Sandwiches – Choose between Philly Cheesesteaks or Italian Hoagie
- 2 Philly Soft Pretzels + Mustard
- Peanut Chews
Sandwich Options Include
- Philly Cheesesteaks – Choose with Wiz or provolone
- Italian Hoagie – Each 9" Italian Hoagie is packed with Dilusso salami, capacollo, peppered ham, pepperoni, prosciutto and provolone, with chopped lettuce, sliced tomato, oil and Italian seasoning
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches are cooked to order and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place sandwiches in the refrigerator. Best enjoyed on the day of arrival
- To serve, follow the instructions below. Hoagies arrive ready to enjoy
- Allow cheesesteaks to come to room temperature. Heat the foil-wrapped sandwiches in a 325F oven for 20-30 minutes
- To warm the Wiz, transfer wiz to a small microwave-safe bowl. Break the wiz into smaller pieces and heat in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. If not fully melted, stir and heat for another 10 to 15 seconds. Give the Wiz a final stir and pour it over the steak.
- Onions can be heated first, or placed on the sandwich at room temperature. To heat onions, wrap them in foil and place them in the oven next to the cheesesteak for approximately 10 minutes, or microwave in a microwave-safe dish for 30 seconds
- Moisten the top of the pretzel with water using a brush or gentle spray. Immediately sprinkle the desired amount of the included salt on each pretzel. Enjoy!
- For a hot pretzel, preheat your oven to 325°F and place the salted pretzel into the oven for 5 to 8 minutes. We recommend placing the salted pretzels on a baking sheet to catch any loose salt
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Campo’s Philly Cheesesteaks ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.