Campo’s Philly Cheesesteaks ships its famous Philly Cheesesteaks nationwide on Goldbelly! For over 70 years, this beloved deli has been slingin’ their legendary Philly cheesesteaks and hoagies into the eager mouths of locals and tourists alike. The Best of Philly Package includes your choice of two Philly cheesesteak sandwiches or Italian hoagies, two Philly soft pretzels and mustards, and Tastykakes.
What started as a small Philadelphia grocery store and butcher shop founded by Ambrose and Rose Campo in 1947 has transformed into a beloved deli that has been slingin’ legendary Philly cheesesteaks and hoagies for decades. The secret to their fantastic, uber authentic cheesesteaks? Liscio’s Bakery’s famous rolls, which defy convention with their crunchy outsides yet soft, chewy insides, as well as superior cuts of ribeye steak smothered in provolone or Cheez Whiz. Campo’s Philly Cheesesteaks is the official cheesesteak of the Philadelphia Phillies, 76ers, and Flyers and has been featured on the Food Network.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes:
- 2 Philly Sandwiches – Choose between Philly Cheesesteaks or Italian Hoagie
- 2 Philly Soft Pretzels + Mustard
- Peanut Chews
Sandwich Options Include
- Philly Cheesesteaks – Choose with Wiz or provolone
- Italian Hoagie – Each 9" Italian Hoagie is packed with Dilusso salami, capacollo, peppered ham, pepperoni, prosciutto and provolone, with chopped lettuce, sliced tomato, oil and Italian seasoning
- Cheesesteaks with provolone arrive with provolone on the steak, Cheesesteaks with Cheese Wiz arrive with Wiz on the side
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches are cooked to order and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place sandwiches in the refrigerator. Best enjoyed on the day of arrival
- To serve, follow the instructions below. Hoagies arrive ready to enjoy
- Allow cheesesteaks to come to room temperature. Heat the foil-wrapped sandwiches in a 325F oven for 20-30 minutes
- To warm the Wiz, transfer wiz to a small microwave-safe bowl. Break the wiz into smaller pieces and heat in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. If not fully melted, stir and heat for another 10 to 15 seconds. Give the Wiz a final stir and pour it over the steak.
- Onions can be heated first, or placed on the sandwich at room temperature. To heat onions, wrap them in foil and place them in the oven next to the cheesesteak for approximately 10 minutes, or microwave in a microwave-safe dish for 30 seconds
- Moisten the top of the pretzel with water using a brush or gentle spray. Immediately sprinkle the desired amount of the included salt on each pretzel. Enjoy!
- For a hot pretzel, preheat your oven to 325°F and place the salted pretzel into the oven for 5 to 8 minutes. We recommend placing the salted pretzels on a baking sheet to catch any loose salt
- Campo’s Philly Cheesesteaks ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.