Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit ships its famous buttermilk biscuits nationwide on Goldbelly! This biscuit may be “the basic,” but only because you actually could eat these every single day at every meal. Simple yet flavorful with hints of cream cheese, you can’t go wrong with keeping at least a dozen of these biscuits on hand for any occasion — big or small. Please remember that the best way to eat a biscuit is with a generous pat of butter. Buttermilk biscuits shine alone or filled with fried chicken and aioli for any occasion from tailgates to tea parties!
After a decades-long catering career in Charleston, South Carolina, Callie White, known for her casual Lowcountry gatherings, chic cocktail parties, and celebrity wedding receptions, founded Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit in 2005. Today her daughter Carrie Morey and a small team of bakers keeps the tradition of Southern biscuit making alive, whipping up hot little biscuits by hand, including traditional, tender, buttermilk biscuits, irresistible cinnamon biscuits, and savory country ham biscuits that have folks lining up around the block on a daily basis.
This package includes your choice of 2 or 4 dozen Buttermilk Biscuits
- 12 biscuits per package
- 2 Dozen biscuits serves 8-10 people
- 4 Dozen biscuits serves 15-20 people
- Each package weighs approx.15 oz.
Unbleached Wheat Flour, (Wheat Flour, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium, Phosphate) Salt), Buttermilk (Cultured Milk, Food Starch), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Whey, Cheese Culture), Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt)
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits arrive fully cooked and frozen in signature craft bags.
- Upon arrival, store biscuits in the freezer for up to eighteen months.
- Thawing and baking instructions are included in each box. Simply reheat and serve to enjoy this handmade treat.
- For detailed prep instructions and serving suggestions see this link
- Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.