Brooklyn Cupcake has teamed up with Bacardi to bring you an ingenious new holiday treat.
They start with Bacardi Coquito, Puerto Rican eggnog made with coconut milk, rum, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg, then inject it into a coconut cupcake topped with Brooklyn Cupcake’s signature whipped mascarpone cream cheese frosting. It’s like Christmas on the beach, in cupcake form!
Each Bacardi Coquito Cupcake Dozen includes 12 cupcakes
- Each Cupcake serves 1 person
- While these cupcakes are flavored with alcohol, all alcohol has been baked off
Cake flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, eggs, canola oil, buttermilk coconut extract, confection sugar, vanilla extract, heavy cream and mascarpone cheese. condense milk, evaporated milk coconut paste, coconut milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and cooked off rum for flavoring.
Instructions / Storage
Cupcakes Ship Frozen on gel packs and may thaw in transitDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Brooklyn Cupcake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.