Boatyard Bar & Grill ships its famous Maryland crab cakes and crab soup nationwide on Goldbelly! Boatyard’s crab cakes are made with only the freshest and finest jumbo lump crabmeat and no filler. This combo of Chesapeake Bay essentials features the best of Boatyard Bar & Grill, including the freshest jumbo lump crab cakes and your choice of Marylandvegetable crab orcream of crab soup. Crab cakes and soup from The Boatyard are never frozen.
Family owned and operated since 2001, Boatyard Bar & Grill was founded by Dick Franyo, who spent 30 years in investment banking. Wanting to pay tribute to the sailing and fishing lifestyle of the Chesapeake Bay, Boatyard has set the bar for fresh, authentic Maryland seafood. The Annapolis, Maryland, restaurant and bar’s award-winning gourmet crab cakes are hand-made fresh every day using only the freshest and finest jumbo-lump crabmeat. Boatyard Bar & Grill has been named “The Best Crab Cake You’ll Ever Eat” by Southern Living Magazine and “Best in the Region” by Baltimore Magazine and The Baltimore Sun.
- This package includes 4 Maryland Crab Cakes + 1 Quart of Soup of Your Choice
- Each crab cake is 6 oz. and serves 1 person
- Crab cakes arrive individually packaged
Crab Cakes are uncooked
Soup Options Include
- Maryland Vegetable Crab Soup – The Official Maryland State Soup! It’s loaded with fresh vegetables and finished with red potatoes, smoked ham and Applewood bacon. Garnished with mouthwatering, oh-so-sweet crabmeat, including jumbo lump and claw meats
- Cream of Crab Soup – Thick, bisque-like soup made from flavorful crab stock finished with fresh cream, onion, celery and dry sherry. Garnished with nice chunks of jumbo lump crab and perfectly seasoned
- Cream of Crab soup contains flour, dairy, and a dash of sherry.
- Maryland Crab soup is dairy free. It is not gluten free.
- Both soups are nut and sugar free.
- Crab Cakes are dairy, nut, and sugar free. They are not gluten free.
Instructions / Storage
- Crab cakes are shipped fresh with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place crab cakes and soup in the refrigerator. Crab cakes are best enjoyed within 2 days. Soup can be stored in the fridge for 4-5 days
- To serve, we recommend broiling the crab cakes on a lightly greased pan or foil, about 6 inches from the flame. Cook until golden brown with an internal temperature of 145°F
- Crab cakes can also be pan seared with butter and finished in a 350°F oven until the internal temperature reaches 145°F, approximately 10 minutes
- To heat soup, pour the soup into a thick-bottomed saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally until thoroughly heated through (internal temperature 165F). Please do not allow it to boil. Remove from heat and serve with your favorite crackers or crusty bread. We do not recommend microwaving this item
- Boatyard Bar & Grill ships on Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.