Family owned and operated since 2001, the Boatyard Bar & Grill’s award-winning, Maryland-style gourmet crab cakes are hand-made every day on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay in Annapolis, Maryland. Boatyard’s crab cakes made with only the freshest and finest jumbo-lump crabmeat and no filler, have been called “the best crab cakes you’ll ever eat” by Southern Living Magazine.
This combo of Chesapeake Bay essentials features the best of Boatyard Bar & Grill including the freshest jumbo lump crab cakes called “The Best” by Baltimore Magazine, and your choice of Maryland Vegetable Crab or Cream of Crab soup. Crab cakes and soup from The Boatyard are never frozen.
- This package includes 4 Maryland Crab Cakes + 1 Quart of Soup of Your Choice
- Each crab cake is 6 oz. and serves 1 person
- Crab cakes arrive individually packaged
Crab Cakes are uncooked
Soup Options Include
- Maryland Vegetable Crab Soup – The Official Maryland State Soup! It’s loaded with fresh vegetables and finished with red potatoes, smoked ham and Applewood bacon. Garnished with mouthwatering, oh-so-sweet crabmeat, including jumbo lump and claw meats
- Cream of Crab Soup – Thick, bisque-like soup made from flavorful crab stock finished with fresh cream, onion, celery and dry sherry. Garnished with nice chunks of jumbo lump crab and perfectly seasoned
- Soups contain flour
Not Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Crab cakes are shipped fresh with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place crab cakes and soup in the refrigerator. Crab cakes are best enjoyed within 2 days. Soup can be stored in the fridge for 4-5 days
- To serve, we recommend broiling the crab cakes on a lightly greased pan or foil, about 6 inches from the flame. Cook until golden brown with an internal temperature of 145°F
- Crab cakes can also be pan seared with butter and finished in a 350°F oven until the internal temperature reaches 145°F, approximately 10 minutes
- To heat soup, pour the soup into a thick-bottomed saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally until thoroughly heated through (internal temperature 165F). Please do not allow it to boil. Remove from heat and serve with your favorite crackers or crusty bread. We do not recommend microwaving this item
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Boatyard Bar & Grill ships on Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.