Choose Your Own Maryland Crab Soup - 2 Quarts
Family owned and operated since 2001, the Boatyard Bar & Grill’s award-winning, Maryland-style gourmet crab cakes are hand-made every day on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay in Annapolis, Maryland. Boatyard’s crab cakes made with only the freshest and finest jumbo-lump crabmeat and no filler, have been called “the best crab cakes you’ll ever eat” by Southern Living Magazine.
This package features two types of authentic Maryland crab soup from Annapolis’ Boatyard Bar & Grill: Maryland Vegetable Crab, or rich Cream of Crab. Try one quart of each, or get both quarts of your favorite kind!
- This package includes 2 Quarts of Maryland Crab Soup
- Choose between Maryland Vegetable Crab or Cream of Crab
Soup Options Include
- Maryland Vegetable Crab Soup – The Official Maryland State Soup! It’s loaded with fresh vegetables and finished with red potatoes, smoked ham and Applewood bacon. Garnished with mouthwatering, oh-so-sweet crabmeat, including jumbo lump and claw meats
- Cream of Crab Soup – Thick, bisque-like soup made from flavorful crab stock finished with fresh cream, onion, celery and dry sherry. Garnished with nice chunks of jumbo lump crab and perfectly seasoned
- Soups contain flour
Instructions / Storage
- Soups are shipped fresh with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place soup in the refrigerator. Soup can be stored in the fridge for 4-5 days
- To serve, pour the soup into a thick-bottomed saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally until thoroughly heated through (internal temperature 165F). Please do not allow it to boil. Remove from heat and serve with your favorite crackers or crusty bread. We do not recommend microwaving this item
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Boatyard Bar & Grill ships on Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.