Bludso’s BBQ ships its legendary BBQ rib tips and hot links nationwide on Goldbelly! Bludso’s BBQ’s southern barbecue essentials are seasoned with a custom dry rub and slow smoked for up to 14 hours so they come out dripping with mouth-watering juices. These rib tips are fall-apart tender, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Bludso’s uses only smoke from whole logs of real hardwood.
For the sausage lover who loves a little kick, there’s nothing like a Bludso’s all beef red hot links. These are hand made in house with our proprietary spice blend and smoked slow and low. Bludso’s uses only smoke from whole logs of real hardwood.
Founded by renowned pitmaster Kevin Bludso in 2008, Bludso’s BBQ in Los Angeles makes exceptional Southern barbecue. The Bludso family has been perfecting the craft of slow-smoked meats for five generations. Bludso seasons his meat with a custom dry rub before smoking it slow and low for up to 14 hours. Bludso’s BBQ was featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives, and was named the “Hottest BBQ in the U.S.” by Eater.
This package serves 6-10 people and includes:
- 2 lbs. of Rib Tips
- 6 Hot Links
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are shipped vacuum sealed and shipped frozen. It is normal for them to arrive partially or fully thawed
- Upon arrival, place meats in the refrigerator or freezer. They can be stored in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 90 days
- Allow meats to defrost in the refrigerator for 24 hours before serving. They can also be thawed in a sink with cold running water
- To serve, follow the reheating methods below
- Remove the meats from packaging and transfer onto a sheet pan. Heat for 45-60 minutes at 300F
- Grilling BBQ will result in a rustic “backyard flavor”
- Grill for 18-22 minutes on a gas or charcoal grill
- Bring a pot of water to boil and place the defrosted vacuum sealed bag of BBQ inside. Water should cover the bag by at least 2 inches. Cover and heat for 30-45 minutes
- The vacuum sealed bags are designed to withstand heat using the boiling method. This method traps all the flavor inside the bag, resulting in the juiciest version of Bludso’s BBQ
- Bludso’s BBQ ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.