Cheese & Charcuterie Board Kit for 4-6
This build-it-yourself premium cheese & charcuterie board packs a punch! Feeding four comfortably and brimming with cheese, salami, crackers, nuts, dried fruits, and other accompaniments, this is the perfect option to send as a housewarming gift, serve at a small gathering, or enjoy all to yourself!
Growing up in a household of 10, Elle Mawardi learned from a young age how much the experience of sharing food can bring people together. She founded Beauty & The Board in 2018 on a mission to celebrate that same convivial experience by curating a wide variety of unique and stylish grazing boards. Mawardi and her team source premium fresh produce, artisanal cheese & charcuterie, candy, snacks, and delightful accoutrements to create luxurious, artfully arranged grazing boards that are sure to please everyone at your gathering!
This package serves 4-6 people and includes
- Brie Cheese (6 oz.)
- White Cheddar Cheese (6 oz.)
- Peppered Salami (6 oz.)
- La Panzanella Crackers (2.5 oz.)
- Castelvetrano Olives (2.5 oz.)
- Assorted Nuts (5 oz.)
- Truffle Marcona Almonds (4 oz.)
- Assorted Dried Fruit (6 oz.)
- Golden Raisins
- 1 jar Honey (3 oz.)
- Dried Orange (1 oz.)
- Golden Berries & Pomegranate Seeds (1 oz.)
- 1 Disposable Wooden Board (8″ × 10″)
- 1 Bamboo Knife
- 1 Honey Dipper
- Instructional Guide
- Choose to add a hand-written card (enter a message at checkout)
Brie Cheese, White Cheddar Cheese, Peppered Salami, La Panzanella Crackers, Castelvetrano Olives, Pistachios, Walnuts, Truffle Marcona Almonds, Dried Apricots, Dried Golden Berry Trio, Dried Figs, Jar Of Honey, Rosemary Garnish, Dried Orange Garnish, Pomegranate Seeds & Golden Berry Garnish
Allergens: Wheat, Dairy, Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store cheese and meats in the refrigerator.
- Upon arrival, store remaining items at room temperature.
- Cheese and meats last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Remaining items last up to 2 weeks at room temperature.
- It is recommended that you build your board within 48 hours of delivery.
- Place the jar of honey in the top left center of your board, leaving a little bit of a border on the board.
- Cut the brie cheese in half (long way) and lay each half diagonal on top of one another in the upper left corner of the board (above the jar of honey).
- Using a knife or clean hands, crumble the sharp white cheddar cheese into bite-size chunks and place it in the bottom right corner of the board.
- Place peppered salami vertically down the right side of the board as well horizontally on the bottom left of the board.
- Place 3 dried apricots on the upper left corner and save the rest for garnish.
- Split the olives into two groups and place them on opposite ends of the board.
- Split the dried goldenberry assortment into 2-3 handfuls and place sporadically on the board.
- Fill in the remaining empty spaces with the truffle Marcona almonds, pistachios, and walnuts.
- Place dried orange slices as a garnish on the board.
- Slice golden berries in half and garnish across the board.
- Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds above the brie and cheddar cheeses.
- Stick the rosemary and wheat flower wherever you choose on the board as the final touch.
- Place the crackers off to the side in a small dish of your choice.
- Beauty & The Board ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.