Chicken Meatballs Dinner Kit for 4
In this elegant signature dish, chicken-based meatballs are piled atop creamy polenta, immersed in mushroom cream sauce, and topped with sheep’s milk ricotta, truffle oil, and a dusting of Grana Padano cheese.
Tucked away on New York’s Lower East Side is a grand staircase leading to the showstopping, 10,000 square foot Beauty & Essex, which immediately became one of the city’s hottest restaurants when it opened its doors in 2010. You may know its star chef, Chris Santos, from Food Network’s “Chopped,” but with Beauty & Essex Santos played a huge role in introducing America to the small, shareable plate trend that’s still going strong today. There’s no need to get dolled up to enjoy these signature dishes; they’re shipping nationwide and ready to be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home!
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 12 Chicken Meatballs (each 2.5 oz.)
- Chicken Meatballs – Dairy, Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Onion, Garlic, Mushroom, Corn
Instructions / Storage
- Meatballs are shipped frozen and should be partially thawed when delivered
- If you plan to prepare upon receipt, allow to fully defrost before cooking
- If not, all items should be placed in the refrigerator and can be stored for 2-3 days.
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Remove the chicken meatballs from the packaging and bake for 10-15 minutes, until meatballs are heated through
- Heat sauce in a small saucepot over medium heat
- Heat the polenta with the chicken stock, stir until the polenta reaches a creamy consistency
- Beauty and Essex ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.