Bar Bill Tavern ships its famous Buffalo wings nationwide on Goldbelly! Extra crispy and tossed in Bar Bill Tavern’s signature hot sauce, this chicken wing pack includes 60 of the family-run tavern’s legendary wings and equally legendary Buffalo sauce so you can enjoy them for the first time ever in the comfort of your own home.
When Bar Bill Tavern opened in East Aurora, New York, in 1967, beef on weck (roast beef on a salt- and caraway-topped Kummelweck roll) was the only item on the menu. Founded by Barb and Bill Korzelius, the bar was sold to Joe Giafaglione in 1977, who expanded the tavern’s offerings, including adding its signature Buffalo chicken wings. Today, Bar Bill Tavern is a beloved Buffalo bar that makes some of the best Buffalo wings in America. Bar Bill Tavern was named the “Best Wing Joint in the Country” by The Huffington Post.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes
- 60 Bar Bill’s legendary Chicken Wings
- 12 oz. Bar Bill’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 12 oz. Bar Bill’s Blue Cheese
- 3 oz. Bar Bill’s Wing Spice Rub
- 1 Wing Brush
Instructions / Storage
- Bar Bill’s Wings are fully cooked, flash frozen and shipped with ice packs, ice may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- Thaw wings overnight
- Use a paper towel to remove excess moisture from the surface of the thawed wings
- Pre-heat a quality vegetable oil in a pot or deep fryer to 350 F degrees or until a nice hot frying temperature
- Cook wings for 8 of 10 mins or until crispy and brown.
- Thaw wings overnight
- Use a paper towel to remove excess moisture from the surface of the thawed wings.
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 F degrees
- Place wings on a baking sheet and lightly brush with a quality vegetable oil
- Cook wings in the oven for 8-10 min or until crispy and brown.
How to Sauce Wings
- Using a kitchen tong hold an individual wing with one hand and apply sauce to each side of the wing with the enclosed brush
(Bar Bill goes light on the sauce, but feel free to experiment with what you like best)
- Finally, lightly spice with the enclosed spice shaker and it’s ready to serve!
We do not recommend heating wings in a microwave
- The Bar Bill Tavern ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.