The best of both worlds: cookies and cupcakes! This is a combination of Back in the Day Bakery’s beloved Vanilla Cupcakes and addictive Chocolate Chip Cookies.
An old-fashioned bakeshop specializing in nostalgic and timeless Southern baked goods, Back in the Day Bakery was founded in 2002 by baker Cheryl Day. Day (whose “Back in the Day Cookbook” was a bestseller) crafts classic Southern desserts by hand using time-honored recipes and the highest quality ingredients, and she was nominated for the 2015 James Beard Award for Outstanding Baker.
This package includes serves 12 people and includes
- 6 Vanilla Cupcakes – An old-fashioned classic Southern Buttermilk cake batter hand frosted with American Buttercream. Our original nostalgic cupcakes are tinted in delightful signature pastel-toned palette of pink, blue, and yellow. Still our #1 seller!
- 6 Chocolate Chip Cookies – These cookies possess just the right balance of crispness and tenderness. Loaded with chocolate chips and a sprinkle Maldon Sea Salt for the finishing touch. WARNING: these cookies are addictive! Pairs well with a cold tall glass of milk.
Vanilla Cupcakes – Flour, Sugar, European Butter, Eggs, Buttermilk, Baking Powder, Sea Salt, Confectioner Sugar, Whole Milk, Pure Vanilla Extract
Chocolate Chip Cookies – Flour, Brown Sugar, Chocolate, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Eggs, European Butter, Pure Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
- Cupcakes and cookies ship frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs and contents may thaw in transit
- Cupcakes and cookies are best enjoyed immediately and kept at room temperature, do not refrigerate or freeze
- Upon arrival, remove cupcakes and cookies from packaging and let them stand at room temperature for 2-3 hours before serving
- Cupcakes and cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Place thawed cookies on a cookie sheet in the oven for 1-2 minutes
- Back in the Day Bakery ships Mondays and Wednesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.