Bring the Jewish deli experience to your home with these surefire delicatessen classics. Take your pick from Attman’s famous corned beef, pastrami, turkey or brisket.
“Corned Beef Row” was once the center of Jewish life in Baltimore, but nowadays just a handful of delis remain. Attman’s has been a family affair since its founding there in 1915: Founder Harry Attman passed it down to his son Seymour, who passed it down to his son Marc, who runs it to this day. In fact, Attman’s is America’s oldest Jewish deli still operated by the founding family! Attman’s is one of the best old-school Jewish delis in the nation, and a perfect example of the motto “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
This package includes your choice of 2 lbs. of Attman’s World-Renowned First Cut Sliced Deli Meats.
- Choose to add on more deli meat!
Deli Meat Options Include:
- Corned Beef
Corned Beef – Our Corned Beef is brined for 72 hours prior to boiling. We adhere to the Old World way of making delicious Corned beef!
Pastrami – Pastrami is cured and seasoned with our proprietary old family recipe.
Turkey – We slowly oven roast all of our Turkey Breast in house. The meat is moist and delicious.
Brisket – Our brisket is slow cooked with gentle spices of garlic, salt, pepper and paprika
Instructions / Storage
- Deli Meats ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove items from the packaging and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve
- Attman’s Deli recommends enjoying the deli meats within 2 days of receiving
- Attman’s Deli ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.