Arnold’s Country Kitchen ships its legendary Southern Pecan Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! The recipe for the beloved pecan pie can be traced back as far as the 1800s in the South, now that’s tradition! This pecan pie is the perfect combination of nutty heaven and sweet custardy goodness, how could you not grab a second slice…or third?
Arnold’s Country Kitchen was opened by Jack and Rose Arnold in Nashville, Tennessee, in 1982. Since then, Jack and Rose’s children have continued serving Nashvillians and visitors traditional Southern comfort food. Awarded a James Beard American Classics Award in 2009, Arnold’s has been featured in Garden & Gun, Maxim, Southern Living, Saveur, Bon Appétit, and Food Network’s Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. But don’t think the accolades have changed the way Arnold’s has operated; every day, at least three family members are there cooking and serving folks; it is a family place, after all.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Pecan Pie
Pecan, Sugar, Light Karo Syrup, All Purpose Flour, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Margarine, Wheat flour (unenriched, unbleached) Vegetable shortening, High oleic soybean oil, hydrogenated cottonsead oil, water, salt dextrose, baking soda
Instructions / Storage
- This pie ships chilled with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Best enjoyed at room temp
- May be stored on the countertop for up to 1 week
- The pie may also be stored frozen for up to 2 months wrapped in plastic wrap
- Arnold’s Country Kitchen ships Mondays – Wednesdays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.