A La Mode Pies ships its famous French apple pie nationwide on Goldbelly! Locally grown Granny Smith apples are mixed with cinnamon and a buttery crumb topping to make this one of A La Mode Pies’ and Seattle’s best pies period!
Because a scoop of ice cream makes everything better, Chris Porter named his Seattle pie Shop A La Mode Pies. Most of his pies are inspired by Porter’s mother’s recipe, but reinvented with imagination and high quality ingredients to create exceptional pies like the Blue Hawaiian, pineapple, coconut, and blueberries. Founded in 2009, A La Mode Pies has been featured on the PBS special “A Few Good Pie Places” and in Sunset Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, and The Seattle Times.
This package serves 8 people and includes a 9" French Apple Pie
Granny Smith Apples, Sugar, Potato Starch, Cinnamon, Lemon Juice, And Salt. A La Mode Pie Crust [wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Canola Oil, Whole Milk And Salt. Crumble Topping [wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Unsalted Butter (Pasteurized Sweet Cream), Sugar And Salt. Contains: Wheat And Milk.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are freshly baked, frozen and shipped with ice packs.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pies to arrive partially or fully thawed.
- A La Mode Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.