It’s truly the best of all worlds! This sampler, which has been on the menu since day one, comes with brisket, chicken, ribs, pulled pork, and sausage. On the side, there’s coleslaw, potato salad, baked beans, and 3 bottles of barbecue sauce. And don’t forget about the chicharrones, which you should definitely crumble up and sprinkle on top!
4505’s brisket is simply seasoned with just salt and cracked black pepper, and it’s minimally trimmed to leave the flavorful fat cap intact. It’s not overly smoky, but it still has a great bark and a deep red smoke ring.
Pork Spare Ribs
Before 4505’s pork spare ribs hit the smoker, they’re rubbed down with yellow mustard and a blend of seasonings including brown sugar, black pepper, chile flakes and ginger powder. They’re mopped with a secret sauce while smoking in order to keep them moist.
4505’s chickens are the secret superstar of their menu! They’re brined before hitting the smoker, so the end result is juicy and tender, not dried out like many other smoked chickens. They’re also simply seasoned with only salt to allow the natural flavor of the chicken to shine through.
Green Chile Hot Links
This is 4505’s take on a traditional hot link sausage, made with beef and roasted Hatch green chiles, with an extra kick from paprika, cayenne, coriander and a little yellow mustard.
Cheddar, Beef, & Bacon Sausage
4505’s house sausages are made with both beef and pork, and are loaded with bacon and Tillamook cheddar cheese.
Bacon & Beef Hot Dogs
4505’s signature hot dogs are unlike any other hot dog you’ll find anywhere! They’re made with a blend of beef, pork, chicken and bacon for a balanced flavor and texture, simply seasoned with paprika, coriander, and salt and pepper.
4505’s pork shoulders are rubbed with a seasoning blend that includes brown sugar, paprika, coriander, and chile flakes. After being pulled, they’re doused with a vinegar-based sauce to kick up the flavor.
Since 2009, chef and butcher Ryan Farr has been serving some of San Francisco’s best barbecue at his 4505 Burgers + BBQ. 4505 only sources humanely raised, antibiotic- and hormone-free meats. Farr has partnered with farmers and ranchers to source meat from animals raised sustainably with care and smokes meat low and slow in one of the area’s last remaining historic wood-fired barbecue pits. 4505 is also known for its pork rinds, which have found a solid following among salty snack lovers, tailgaters, and the keto/paleo/gluten-free crowd.
This package serves 12-15 people and includes:
- Smoked Brisket (1 lb.)
- Mixed Sausages (1 lb.)
- Pork Shoulder (1 lb.)
- 1 Rack Spare Ribs (each 2.5 lbs)
- Chicken (1 lb.)
- 3 Bottles of BBQ Sauce: 1 Thick & Sweet, 1 House White, 1 Mustard & Vinegar
- 1 Bag 4505 Chicharonnes – Classic Chili & Salt Flavor
- Bread and Butter Pickles (8 oz.)
- BBQ Sides – Baked Beans, Coleslaw, & Potato Salad
- Choose to add more!
Add On Options Include
- 8 Parker House Rolls
Spare Ribs – Pork Spare Ribs, Yellow Mustard, Brown Sugar, Black Pepper, Chili Flake, Ginger Powder, Sugar, Salt
Pork Shoulder – Pork Shoulder, Brown Sugar, Paprika, Corriander, Black Pepper, Corriander, Sugar, Chili Flake, Salt
Brisket – Beef, Black Pepper, Salt
Green Chile Hot Links – Beef, Paprika, Cayanne, Black Pepper, Green Chili, Corriander, Salt, Sugar, Yellow Mustard
Cheddar, Beef, & Bacon Sausages – Beef, Pork, Bacon, Cheddar, Black Pepper, Thyme, Salt
Bacon & Beef Hot Dogs – Beef, Pork, Bacon, Paprika, Salt, Milk Powder, Black Pepper, Corriander
Chicken – Chicken, Salt
Cole Slaw – Cabbage, Mayonaise, Celery Seed, Black Pepper, Salt.
Potato Salad – Potatoes, Mayonaise, Yellow Mustard, Pickle Relish, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Parsley
Baked Beans – Pinto Beans, Ketchup, Molasses, Brown Sugar, Bacon, Onions, Garlic, Salt, Black Pepper, Water
House White – Mayonaise, Distilled Vinegar, Black Pepper, Coriander, Jalapeno Powder, Salt.
Thick & Sweet – Water, Molasses, Tomato Paste, Worcestershire, honey, Sugar, Yellow Mustard, paprika, Cayenne, Distilled Vinegar, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt.
Mustard & Vinegar Yellow Mustard, Brown Sugar, White Wine Vinegar, Butter, Worcestershire Sauce, Lemon juice, Cayenne Pepper, Water
Chicharrones – Pork Skin
Produced in a facility that handles nuts
Instructions / Storage
- The Presidential Sampler ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place all components immediately in the fridge or freezer
- The Presidential Sampler last 5 hours at room temperature, 7 days in the fridge, or 1 year in the freezer
Heating in Oven or Smoker
- Place all frozen vacuum sealed package(s) in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours prior to reheating
- Remove the meat from the plastic package and keep wrapped in the BBQ paper, or if not wrapped in paper, wrap with the provided BBQ paper. Then place the wrapped meat on a rimmed cookie sheet in a 230F preheated oven for 30 minutes or until internal temp is 155°F.
- After 30 minutes, turn off your oven. Eat meat within 15 minutes or store wrapped in paper inside your hot oven for up to an hour. At this point you can also gently sear your meat (excluding pulled pork) on a hot grill for 1 minute on each side until desired grill marks are achieved.
- Enjoy all meats with sides and 4505 BBQ sauces if desired.
Hot Water Method
- Place frozen vacuum sealed package(s) in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours prior to reheating
- Place 1-2 gallons of water in a large pot, making sure all the meat will fit and will be fully submerged.
- Bring the water to a simmer. Then, place the entire vacuum sealed package in the pot, and let the water come back to a gentle simmer and simmer. When it begins to simmer, cover with a lid and turn off the heat (Don’t worry, the plastic packaging is specifically designed to withstand the heat.)
- Let meat packages sit in hot water for 20 minutes
- With tongs, remove vacuum sealed package(s) from the water and carefully remove brisket from package(s). Your meat is ready to serve
Optional Step If you’d like to have a dryer bark on your meat, lightly grill all sides on a hot grill (excluding pulled pork), no longer than 1 minute on each side or until there are visible grill marks.
- 4505 Burgers and BBQ ships Monday – Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.