Zuppardi’s Apizza was founded in 1934 in West Haven, Connecticut, by Dominic Zuppardi, a master bread maker. Along with his famous bread, Dominic became famous for his “apizza,” or what is now known as New Haven-style pizza. Dominic’s son, Anthony, worked to make Zuppardi’s the icon it is today, and now Anthony’s daughters, Lori and Cheryl, and their children proudly strive to provide their customers with some of the best pizza in New Haven, and all of America.
This Taste of Italy offers a chance to try both traditional Plain and the Mozzarella New Haven-style pies. The traditional plain consists of a deliciously chewy and perfectly charred crust, oregano, and tomato sauce. This pie does not include Mozzarella, just a bit of pecorino Romano sprinkled on top – sounds simple, but its the real classic and an absolute must-try!
Please Note: Pizzas May Arrive Thawed. Thawed Pizzas Are Safe to Eat and Refreeze
This package serves 10-12 people and includes 6 New Haven-Style Apizza Pies (each 10")
Apizza Flavors Include
- 3 Traditional Plain (No Mozzarella)
- 3 Mozzarella
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits
Traditional Plain – Water, Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Potassium Bromate, Thiamin, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese, Culture Salt, Enzymes), Tomatoes, Whole Canned, Pecorino Romano, (Sheep’s Milk), Vegetable Oil From Soybean, Imported Olive Oil, Tomato Paste, Yeast, Oregano, Garlic Powder
Mozzarella – Mozzarella, Whole Milk, Water, Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Potassium Bromate, Thiamin, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese, Culture Salt, Enzymes), Tomatoes, Whole Canned, Pecorino Romano, (Sheep’s Milk), Vegetable Oil From Soybean, Imported Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese, Tomato Paste, Yeast, Oregano, Garlic Powder
Contains: Soy, Milk, Wheat, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are packaged in an insulated cooler made of recyclable material.
- Pies are individually wrapped and place in a bag to protect from exposure to moisture.
- Ice packs are included to keep pizzas cold, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store pizzas in the freezer.
- Pizzas last up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place pizza directly on center oven rack and bake pizza for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Zuppardi’s Apizza ships Tuesday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.
Recommended for you
More from Connecticut
( 4.9) Zuppardi's Apizza REVIEWS
When these are gone another order will be on the way. We love Zuppardi's ❤️