Zuppardi’s Apizza was founded in 1934 in West Haven, Connecticut, by Dominic Zuppardi, a master bread maker. Along with his famous bread, Dominic became famous for his “apizza,” or what is now known as New Haven-style pizza. Dominic’s son, Anthony, worked to make Zuppardi’s the icon it is today, and now Anthony’s daughters, Lori and Cheryl, and their children proudly strive to provide their customers with some of the best pizza in New Haven, and all of America.
This Taste of Italy offers a chance to try both traditional Plain and the Mozzarella New Haven-style pies. The traditional plain consists of a deliciously chewy and perfectly charred crust, oregano, and tomato sauce. This pie does not include Mozzarella, just a bit of pecorino Romano sprinkled on top – sounds simple, but its the real classic and an absolute must-try!
Please Note: Pizzas May Arrive Thawed. Thawed Pizzas Are Safe to Eat and Refreeze
This pack serves 10-12 people and includes 6 New Haven-Style Apizza Pies (10" each)
- 3 Traditional Plain (No Mozzarella)
- 3 Mozzarella
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits
Allergies Include: Gluten, Dairy, Garlic, Soy
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit and pies may arrive thawed
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Store pies in the freezer until ready to serve and may be frozen for up to 6 months
- Preheat oven to 425
- Place pizza directly on center oven rack, bake pizza for 10-12 minutes.
- Zuppardi’s Apizza ships Tuesday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.
Recommended for you
More from Connecticut
( 4.9) Zuppardi's Apizza REVIEWS
When these are gone another order will be on the way. We love Zuppardi's ❤️