Zuppardi’s Apizza was founded in 1934 in West Haven, Connecticut, by Dominic Zuppardi, a master bread maker. Along with his famous bread, Dominic became famous for his “apizza,” or what is now known as New Haven-style pizza. Dominic’s son, Anthony, worked to make Zuppardi’s the icon it is today, and now Anthony’s daughters, Lori and Cheryl, and their children proudly strive to provide their customers with some of the best pizza in New Haven, and all of America.
Vice declared “their sausage pie is a thing of wonder,” and there is no question as to why: they make the sausage in-house and it’s undoubtedly a fan favorite.
Please Note: Pizzas May Arrive Thawed. Thawed Pizzas Are Safe to Eat and Refreeze
This package serves 10-12 people and includes 6 Sausage Apizza Pies (each 10")
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits
Mozzarella & Sausage – Pork Shoulder-boneless, Water, Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Potassium Bromate, Thiamin, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Mozzarella, (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese, Culture Salt, Enzymes), Tomatoes, Whole Canned, Pecorino Romano, (Sheep’s Milk), Baker’s Years, Compressed Oregano, Garlic Powder
Allergies Include: Gluten, Dairy, Garlic, Soy, Shellfish
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are packaged in an insulated cooler made of recyclable material.
- Pies are individually wrapped and place in a bag to protect from exposure to moisture.
- Ice packs are included to keep pizzas cold, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store pizzas in the freezer.
- Pizzas last up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place pizza directly on center oven rack and bake pizza for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Zuppardi’s Apizza ships Tuesday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.
Recommended for you
More from Connecticut
( 4.9) Zuppardi's Apizza REVIEWS
When these are gone another order will be on the way. We love Zuppardi's ❤️