Zucker’s Bagels and Smoked Fish ships its classic New York bagels and smoked fish nationwide on Goldbelly! There are a lot of things that make a New Yorker a New Yorker. Walking fast, talking fast, being unfazed by subway shenanigans, and, of course, bagels for brunch. Nothing in the world compares to a New York Bagel. At Zucker’s, the bagels are made the old-fashioned NYC way—with natural, un-bromated, unbleached flours, hand-rolled by seasoned hand-rollers, and kettle boiled daily. Zucker’s has put together a yummy assortment to enjoy with your family when you’re riding out this challenging quarantine time together. Bagels can easily be frozen for future enjoyment. Zucker’s makes their bagels fresh daily—and this kit starts with 14 bagels with flavors of your choice. The package also includes 3 fresh cream cheeses of your choice, a package of Nova Scotia Salmon, freshly-made chocolate chip cookies, and a shaker of Everything Spice Mix to kick up the flavor on anything you’re making.
Since its establishment in New York’s TriBeCa neighborhood in 2006, Zucker’s Bagels and Smoked Fish has been hand-rolling, kettle-boiling, and baking its bagels daily. The bagel shop is owned by native New Yorker Matt Pomerantz, who named Zucker’s after his mother, Roslyn Marilyn Zucker Pomerantz. These traditional NYC bagels were featured on Tyler Florence’s Twitter show #WolfItDown and are some of the best bagels in NYC.
Zucker’s bagels are Tablet K Certified
In the case that your selections are not available for your delivery date, Zucker’s will substitute with similar selection
This package serves 12 people includes your choice of:
- 14 Bagels
- Choice of 3 Cream Cheeses (1/2 lb. each)
- 1 lb. Nova Lox (choice of 3)
- Shaker of Everything Seasoning (3.75 oz.)
- 6 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Capers and onions not included
Bagel Options Include
- Whole Wheat Everything
- Whole Wheat Plain
- Cinnamon Raisin
Cream Cheese Options Include
- Raisin Walnut
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Bagels arrive read to enjoy
- Store bagels at room temp and enjoy within a day
- Bagels may also be kept frozen, tightly wrapped and in a freezer-safe bag.
- For additional convenience, slice your bagels before freezing
- Properly stored Lox will last about 5 days in the refrigerator
- Lox to maximize the shelf life: Keep refrigerated & tightly wrapped in plastic or aluminum wrap.
- Cream Cheese can be stored up to 1 week in the refrigerator
- Zucker’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.