Zucker’s has put together the perfect go-to box for your break the fast noshing. You don’t need to worry about what to choose — your family will love Zucker’s freshly made NYC bagels; sliced Nova Scotia Salmon; fresh cream cheeses; and delectable babka. Add on our favorite smoky whitefish salad or sliced sable for a feast. Zucker’s has been catering break the fast for New Yorkers for nearly two decades, and we know what people are craving after a day of fasting! This product has 6 bagels and toppings for 6 bagels.
Since its establishment in New York’s TriBeCa neighborhood in 2006, Zucker’s Bagels and Smoked Fish has been hand-rolling, kettle-boiling, and baking its bagels daily. The bagel shop is owned by native New Yorker Matt Pomerantz, who named Zucker’s after his mother, Roslyn Marilyn Zucker Pomerantz. These traditional NYC bagels were featured on Tyler Florence’s Twitter show #WolfItDown and are some of the best bagels in NYC.
Zucker’s bagels are Tablet K Certified
In the case that your selections are not available for your delivery date, Zucker’s will substitute with a similar selection
This package serves 6 people includes
- 6 Bagels, your choice
- 3 Cream Cheeses (1/4 lb. each), your choice
- 1/2 lb. Nova Lox, your choice
- Babka, your choice
- Everything Spice Shaker (3.75 oz.), your choice
- Choose to add Smoked Fish Salad or Coffee Beans!
- Coffee Beans are Whole Bean La Colombe Coffee Bag – (12 oz.), your choice
Bagel Options Include
- Cinnamon Raisin
Cream Cheese Options Include
- Raisin Walnut
- Sun Dried Tomato
Lox Options Include
Babka Options Include
Everything Seed Shaker Options Include
- Lemon Herb
Coffee Options Include
- Corsica – Dark Roast, It’s a coffee you know and love, with deep, dark chocolate tones and a bold coffee flavor. Named for an ancient island in the Mediterranean, Corsica’s cocoa notes pair beautifully with milk or stand alone, making it the perfect filter coffee for a fulfilling morning.
- Nizza – Medium Roast, Nizza is a medium roast blend that hits at the heart of sweet. It’s named for the city of Nice, France, hometown of our co-founder JP and home to some of the best honey in the world. True to its name, this coffee exemplifies a honey-sweet, roasted nuttiness. It’s one of our longstanding favorites, and the coffee we use for espresso in all La Colombe cafes.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Items arrive read to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store bagels at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, store lox and cream cheese in the refrigerator.
- Upon arrival, store babka at room temperature.
- Bagels last up to 1 day at room temperature.
- Lox lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator (to maximize shelf life, keep lox refrigerated & tightly wrapped in plastic or aluminum wrap).
- Cream cheese lasts up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Babka lasts up to 6-8 weeks in a sealed bag at room temperature.
- Zucker’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.