Yuengling’s Ice Cream ships its famous Ice Cream nationwide on Goldbelly! Yuengling’s Ice Cream? Yes! This pack contains 3 pints each of Yuengling’s specialty flavors, Black & Tan (Belgian chocolate and sea salt caramel ice cream) and Butterbeer.
Yuengling’s Ice Cream is made by the Yuenglings, the same family known for beer brewing, yet this separate ice cream business was founded in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, in 1920 when Prohibition hit, and Frank D. Yuengling needed to support his family. Instead of beer, Yuengling made ice cream! Four generations later, Yuengling’s Dairy is still churning 13 classic ice cream flavors, including the Yuengling draft beer inspired Black & Tan and buttercream and butterscotch flavored Butter Beer.
This package includes 6 Pints of Ice Cream:
- 3 pints of BLACK & TAN – The American-owned, family-run creamery pairs bold flavors of Belgian chocolate and sea salt caramel ice cream to create this new Yuengling’s classic, inspired by the beer.
- 3 pints of Sea Salt Caramel – a rich and delicious fan favorite, this indulgent sea salt caramel ice cream is swirled with old-fashioned gooey caramel for the perfect combination of sweet and salty.
Black & Tan – Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Cocoa (processed w/alkali), Glucose Syrup, Caramel Flavor (Cane Sugar, Water, Glucose Syrup, Butter [salt, milk], Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk [milk, sugar], Natural Flavors [milk], Sea Salt, Corn Starch, Distilled Vinegar), Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum and Carrageenan.
Sea Salt Caramel – Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Egg Yolk, Sugar, Glucose Syrup Solids, Flavor (Cane Sugar, Water, Glucose Syrup, Butter [Salt, Milk], Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk [Milk, Sugar], Natural Flavors [Milk], Sea Salt, Corn Starch, Distilled Vinegar), Caramel (Cane Sugar, Water, Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk [Milk, Sugar], Coconut Oil, Butter [Milk, Salt], Non Fat Dry Milk, Corn Starch, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Xanthan Gum), Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum and Carrageenan.
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints and quarts are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your ice cream in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your ice cream right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the containers.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Yuengling’s Ice Cream ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.