Yuengling’s Ice Cream? Yes! This ice cream is made by the very same Yuengling family known for expert beer brewing, yet this separate business was started generations ago in 1920 when Prohibition hit, and Frank D. Yuengling needed to support the family. Instead of beer, he made ice cream! Four generations later and the Yuengling’s Dairy is still in action!This pack contains 3 pints each of Yuengling’s specialty flavors, Black & Tan and Butterbeer.
This package includes 6 Pints of Ice Cream:
- 3 pints of BLACK & TAN – The American-owned, family-run creamery pairs bold flavors of Belgian chocolate and sea salt caramel ice cream to create this new Yuengling’s classic, inspired by the beer.
- 3 pints of BUTTERBEER – Super Premium Ice Cream is derived from a centuries old British recipe for buttered beer / ale product name and is not intended to suggest any relationship with or sponsorship by Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. and or the J.K. Rowling Harry Potter characters or themes.
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints and quarts are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your ice cream in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your ice cream right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the containers.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Yuengling’s Ice Cream ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.