Yuengling’s Ice Cream ships its famous ice cream nationwide on Goldbelly! Yuengling’s Ice Cream? Yes! This pack contains 4 quarts of Yuengling’s signature flavor Original Sea Salt Caramel Swirl, indulgent sea salt caramel ice cream with a gooey caramel swirl.
Yuengling’s Ice Cream is made by the very same Yuengling family known for expert beer brewing, yet this separate ice cream business was started in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, in 1920 when Prohibition hit, and Frank D. Yuengling needed to support the family. Instead of beer, he made ice cream! Four generations later and Yuengling’s Dairy is still in action making 13 ice cream flavors, including Black & Tan, inspired by the handcrafted draft beer Yuengling created; and Butter Beer, a buttercream flavor with butterscotch swirl, inspired by you know who!
- Each Pack includes 4 quarts of ice cream (the equivalent of 8 pints!)
- 4 Original Sea Salt Caramel Swirl – Indulgent sea salt caramel ice cream combines with rich, old-fashioned and gooey caramel swirl for the perfect combination of salty and sweet
Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Egg Yolk, Sugar, Glucose Syrup Solids, Flavor (Cane Sugar, Water, Glucose Syrup, Butter [Salt, Milk], Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk [Milk, Sugar], Natural Flavors [Milk], Sea Salt, Corn Starch, Distilled Vinegar), Caramel (Cane Sugar, Water, Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk [Milk, Sugar], Coconut Oil, Butter [Milk, Salt], Non Fat Dry Milk, Corn Starch, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Xanthan Gum), Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum and Carrageenan.
CONTAINS: Milk and Egg
ALL NATURAL, GLUTEN FREE
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints and quarts are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your ice cream in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your ice cream right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the containers.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Yuengling’s Ice Cream ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.