Yuengling's Ice Cream Signature - 4 Quarts
Yuengling’s Ice Cream? Yes! This ice cream is made by the very same Yuengling family known for expert beer brewing, yet this separate business was started generations ago in 1920 when Prohibition hit, and Frank D. Yuengling needed to support the family. Instead of beer, he made ice cream! Four generations later and the Yuengling’s Dairy is still in action!
This pack contains 4 Quarts of Yuengling’s signature flavor Original Sea Salt Caramel Swirl
- Each Pack includes 4 quarts of ice cream (the equivalent of 8 pints!)
- 4 Original Sea Salt Caramel Swirl – Indulgent sea salt caramel ice cream combines with rich, old-fashioned and gooey caramel swirl for the perfect combination of salty and sweet
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints and quarts are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your ice cream in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your ice cream right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the containers.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Yuengling’s Ice Cream ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.