Yuengling’s Ice Cream? Yes! This ice cream is made by the very same Yuengling family known for expert beer brewing, yet this separate business was started generations ago in 1920 when Prohibition hit, and Frank D. Yuengling needed to support the family. Instead of beer, he made ice cream!
Don’t let the bright pink color fool you – this isn’t strawberry! A flavor particular to Pennsylvania, Teaberry ice cream is made from the mountainous teaberry plant and offers a sweet, tart, and refreshingly minty taste you must try. This flavor is only available for a short time each year so grab it before it is gone.
- Each Pack includes 6 pints of ice cream
Milk, Cream, Sugar, Skim Milk, Egg Yolks, Natural Flavors, Beet Juice Concentrate, Guar Gum, Citric Acid.
CONTAINS: Milk, Egg
ALL NATURAL, GLUTEN FREE
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints and quarts are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your ice cream in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your ice cream right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the containers.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Yuengling’s Ice Cream ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.