Rep Yonah Schimmel Knishes with this classic T-Shirt!
Ever since the 1890s, when rabbi Yonah Schimmel began selling knishes from a pushcart and then a storefront, Yonah Schimmel Knishes has been a neighborhood fixture on New York City’s Lower East Side. The Oldest Knishery in America still makes knishes the old-fashioned way — hand wrapping a filling of potatoes or kasha (buckwheat grain) with a thin layer of dough before sending it to the oven to bake. In addition to the traditional potato and kasha knishes, this Jewish bakery makes modern flavors as well, like sweet potato, mushroom, broccoli, and sweet cheese.
This package includes a Yonah Schimmel Knishes T-Shirt, your choice of color
Color Options Include
- Yonah Schimmel Knishes ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Knishes ship fresh not frozen with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.