Biscuits with Fixins - 24 Pack
Yardbird’s famous buttermilk biscuits with apple jam and honey butter for slathering!
Miami may be about as far south as you can get in the U.S., but The Magic City wasn’t much of a destination for Southern comfort food until Yardbird opened its doors in the heart of South Beach in 2011. The brainchild of acclaimed restaurateur John Kunkel, Yardbird immediately drew rave reviews and huge crowds for its hearty and comforting regional Southern fare, and it remains a Miami must-visit to this day.
This package serves 12-16 people and includes
- 24 Biscuits
- Honey Butter (8 oz.)
- Apple Jam (8 oz.)
- Each biscuit measures 2.5″ × 2.5″
- Biscuits – Salt, Honey, Buttermilk, Ap Flour, Butter.
- Honey Butter – Butter, Salt, Honey
- Apple Jam – Apples, Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper, Cloves, Nutmeg, Apple Juice, Brown Sugar, Kosher Salt, Lemon Juice, Granulated Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Apple Juice, Molasses.
Instructions / Storage
- This kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days and frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Allow all items to defrost fully before reheating
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Remove all sealed food packages from box and open
- Place biscuits spaced 1 inch apart on to a baking sheet and bake in oven for 15 minutes
- Serve with Honey Butter and Apple Jam
- Yardbird ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.