Few Asian foods are more comforting than okonomiyaki, a savory Japanese pancake loaded with a wide variety of ingredients and topped with lashings of umami-packed sauces. At Xiao Bao, their super-popular okonomiyaki is filled with cabbage, carrots, and scallions, and topped with kewpie mayo, sriracha, sweet soy sauce, and a dash of furikake, a classic Japanese seasoning. Note: Egg not included.
Opened by Josh Walker, Duolan Walker-Li, and Joey Ryan inside a former gas station in 2012, Xiao Bao Biscuit is a pan-Asian must-visit in Charleston, with its funky vibes, bold flavors, and a mega-dose of creativity that has kept the crowds coming.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 6 Japanese Okonomiyaki Pancakes
- 2 oz. Kewpie Mayo
- 2 oz. Furikake
- 2 oz. Sriracha
- 2 oz. Sweet Soy Sauce
- Each Okonomiyaki is 10" diameter and weighs approximately 9.5 oz.
- Choose to add 4 oz. Pork Candy!
Cabbage, Carrot, Scallion, All Purpose Flour, Water, Canola Oil
Instructions / Storage
- This product ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- This product will last 1-2 days in the refrigerator, or up to 1 month frozen
- This product requires reheating
Reheat the Okonomiyaki
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2. Bake for 15 minutes
- 3. Drizzle mayo, furikake. sriracha, and sweet soy sauce on top of the Okonomiyaki
- 4. Enjoy!
- Xiao Bao Biscuit ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.