Sweet Michigan "Ulster" Cherries - 3 lbs
Michigan’s unique climate and growing conditions produce the most delicious cherries in the world, and the Wunsch Family Farms has 6 generations of experience cultivating them. These cherries are superior to “commodity” supermarket cherries because they are tree-ripened, not harvested while underripe (underripe cherries store and ship more easily, but are not as sweet or flavorful), AND because of northwest Michigan’s exceptional growing climate and conditions!
This 3 lb. box contains sweet dark Ulster cherries, well-known for their deep color, sweetness and rich cherry flavor. With thinner skin and juicier pulp, these juice cherries are a delight!
This package includes 3 lbs. of Sweet Michigan Ulster Cherries
- Cherries arrive stemless, which prolongs the freshness of the fruit
Unfortunately due to Arizona and California agriculture laws, Wunsch Family Farm is unable to ship cherries to these states. Any orders shipping to these states will be canceled and refunded.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
100% Michigan Cherries
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival, place in refrigerator for up to 1 week
- We do not recommend freezing these cherries
- Cherries are shipped with an ice pack which will thaw in transit
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Michigan Cherries ship Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Unfortunately due to Arizona and California agriculture laws, Wunsch Family Farm is unable to ship cherries to these states. Any orders shipping to these states will be cancelled and refunded.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.