William Greenberg Desserts ships its famous apple pie nationwide on Goldbelly! This specialty fruit pie features a flaky lattice crust covered in luscious crumbs and filled with a special recipe for apple filling.
Beloved bakery William Greenberg Bakery has delighted New Yorkers since 1946. On his way back to New York after serving in World War II, Greenberg acquired the funds needed to open his eponymous Manhattan bakery during a card game. The rest is delicious history. The New York bakery makes all the classics, including black & white cookies, rugelach, and brownies.
- This package includes a 9" Apple Pie
Instructions / Storage
- Pies arrive ready to enjoy at room temperature
- To serve heated: Preheat oven to 325 and heat pie for 5 minutes
- William Greenberg ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for overnight shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.