William Greenberg Desserts ships its famous cinnamon babka nationwide on Goldbelly! William Greenberg’s Aunt Gertrude outdid herself with this outstanding coffee loaf. The bakers take sour cream yeast dough and fill it with melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon…then cover it with her famous streusel crumbs.
Beloved bakery William Greenberg Bakery has delighted New Yorkers since 1946. On his way back to New York after serving in World War II, Greenberg acquired the funds needed to open his eponymous Manhattan bakery during a card game. The rest is delicious history. The New York bakery makes all the classics, including black & white cookies, rugelach, and brownies.
Serves up to 5 people
This package includes one cinnamon babka.
- Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.