William Greenberg’s Aunt Gertrude outdid herself with this outstanding coffee loaf. The bakers take her original sour cream yeast dough and fill it with melted butter, brown sugar and chocolate… then cover it with her famous streusel crumbs.
New Yorkers have indulged in the desserts created at William Greenberg Bakery since 1946. After serving in World War II, Greenberg won the funds needed to open his eponymous Manhattan bakery during a card game, and the rest is delicious history. The New York bakery bakes all the classics, including black & white cookies, rugelah, and brownies.
Serves up to 5 people
This package includes one chocolate babka.
- Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.