William Greenberg Desserts ships its famous pink & white cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! If you didn’t grow up in New York, chances are you’ve never tasted the cake-like texture topped with matching half moons of dark chocolate and vanilla icing. The black and white cookie is, in fact, not a cookie but a flat, thinly frosted cake. Made especially for Valentine’s Day, these pink and white mini cookies are just like their big brother, only slightly smaller.
Beloved bakery William Greenberg Bakery has delighted New Yorkers since 1946. On his way back to New York after serving in World War II, Greenberg acquired the funds needed to open his eponymous Manhattan bakery during a card game. The rest is delicious history. The New York bakery makes all the classics, including black & white cookies, rugelach, and brownies.
- Each package includes 18 mini pink and white cookies
- Each cookie is approximately 2 inches in diameter
- Cookies ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for overnight shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.